Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What do you enjoy most about being apart of PDP

What do I enjoy most about being apart of PDP? There are several thing I enjoy about being apart of PDP, I love our sisterhood that we share, I love how if i am going thought thing my sister are there to have my back, my PDP is my family, we are a loyal group that stick together, I love how we think out side of other soro group, We are just not a Soro that just believe in parting, We as a soro believe in so much more, we love to give back, we do fun flied thing for our young kids, we strong believe in God with an outstanding Faith, See I could go on and on about why i enjoy being in PDP, because we are a Soro No we are a Sisterhood of so much Value, We bring you strong, loyal, faith having, unity and so much more with PDP sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment