Monday, March 10, 2014

Why I decided to join Pi Delta Pi "MY SISTER AS MYSELF”

Why I decided to join Pi Delta Pi
"MY SISTER AS MYSELF”

My reason for joining PDP is quite obvious. Pi Delta Pi was formed to create a true sisterhood of love, respect, support loyalty, dedication, and a sense of community service.  I wanted to be part of something bigger than just myself and a sisterhood.  I spent most my time on second life doing nothing ,  so i wanted to do something constructive with people who are family oriented and close. I stand firm behind the principles of  Pi Delta Pi, .Love, Respect, Support, Loyalty, Dedication, and Community Service. I enjoy being around amazing and self motivated women.  When I think about being in a Greek life, I truly think about sisterhood.


Sisters

For whom I truly love and care
We shared so many things together
Like laughter and some scares
It’s funny how we sometimes argue
I guess its normal, in this world
But, having you as my sister
Means more to me, more than you'll ever know
I wouldn’t trade you for anything
I will never let go
As our friendship continues to grow
So will my love for you


No comments:

Post a Comment