Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Second Family Pi Delta Pi

Pi Delta Pi has become my extended family in so many ways. I joined few months back but because of real life catching up for a bit I was unable to be around like I wanted. Taking a break was hard but when I came back I was welcomed back into the arms of Pi Delta Pi. I can not thank everyone so much for welcoming and making me feel like I belong. Every moment with each sister is so precious to me. And I can never be prouder to be a Pi Delta Pi Lil Sister. I have learned with in myself that I can trust others, but I just need to find the right people to do so. As Lil Sister Baby I just want to say thank you to all my sisters for being the amazing ladies that you are.
                                     Love,
                                       Penny aka Lil Sister Baby

1 comment: