Sunday, March 2, 2014

what does Pi Delta Pi mean to me

I am a proud sister of Pi Delta Pi. I walk to the beat of my sisters drum. Being a Delta is much more than a sorority in my eyes. When I need uplifting I have my sisters that are here that uplift me to be the Queen that I am. My sister's come first my sorro comes first because they and I are one. There is no greater joy in this world to know that you are equal in all things and that people are here for you.

My sisters are diamonds that shine as bright as the sun.
we shine as one in unity
I honor my sisters with my heart
If one is down I am down yet I uplift them with my heart

We stand unity never divided we are mighty in all of our ways we are sisters which stand together. I am honored because without my sisters by my side I would feel incomplete. Pi Delta Pi means the world to me All my life my peace and happiness I will always give it to my deltas  PI DELTA PI DELTAS that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment