Saturday, April 5, 2014

Looking in the Mirror

    I sometime get side track of what important to me, I sometime forget that there someone always watching, some watch to see your imperfection, some watch to see you grow. We are leader and sometime I think we sometime don't see it. We offer get judge because we mess up, But I think messing and mistake are a part of life, it help us grow for the ones that may be watching to see. We are all guilty of pointing the finger and sometime judging other, for there fault or imperfection. When we have plenty that we have to deal with our selfs, I pray that my self image get water everyday because i am a growing flower, I learn and I mess up everyday, but that what make me who i am.. perfect of my imperfection. So next time you judge or your watching someone hope that there growing from there mistake or messing up. we are all countable of something so who are we to judge.


                                     Looking in the Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment