Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stand for Something!

 We have all heard the saying Stand for Something or you will Fall for Anything. That not only the realist statement you will hear, but it also a life factor. For me I chose to stand for what right, and my morals that i strongly believe in. So with that being said that why I stand for Pi Delta Pi, we are a strong group of Ladies that all carry oursevle with respect. We believe in connect with each other, we reach out to other, We are also God fearing Ladies who put God before everything that we do. I stand for my sister because I know they would stand for me.. When we all Stand we Stand for something Great. and when one of us fall I have my strong sister Standing to lift me up. So ask your self are you falling for anything? or do you want to Stand for something with a Group of Ladies that are also Standing... Pi Delta Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment