Thursday, April 24, 2014

WHAT IS LOYALTY????

Hello Sisters, this blog is about loyalty, what it truly is, and what it means to me and different people.
   Webbster defines loyalty as::: the quality of being loyal to someone or something:::, but my question is what does it mean to you?? Loyalty to me means being there for someone, whether they are right or wrong, you let them know that their decision, or actions are wrong, but you still stand beside them, letting them know that you are there for them no matter what, Alot of ppl lose the meaning of loyalty, or maybe they just don't know what it meanz to be loyal to soneone, or something, as Webbster puts it., My suggestion is to look
inside yourself, define what loyalty means to you, see if you are truly being loyal to yourself, your family
your convitions, and your sister or brother hood, you just may find that there are some areas that need a little help, just as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment