Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Loyalty

What is Loyalty? In the dictionary loyalty is defined as the quality of being Loyal to someone or something. But for me Loyalty is defined as being dedicated, sincere, devoted, and being there no matter what the circumstances are. To be Loyal is to be understanding, to make compromises that you wouldn't normally make. To give someone or something your all  and not expecting something in return. Sticking to something and not giving up no matter how hard it beats you down. Loyalty is genuine and it can never be replaced if it is given whole hartley. it is never blemished and it will never tarnish because with true loyalty form someone they will never fail you no matter how much you think they will. I want my Pi Delta Pi Sisters to know you have found a Loyal Sister in me and when we go down we go down together.We Ride together We Die Together Sisters for Life (in my Bad Boyz voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment