Monday, April 28, 2014

Role Model

I one day dream to be a role model, *Smile* I smile because i was told how do i know im not one already? which is true. How do i know, I dont know, But i have plenty of teacher around showing me step to how to beyond a great one. And you may ask who are these Teacher, They are my Sister. Everyone of my sister have somthing unique about them that stick out and that is noticed, like my sister laid back she showing her extra touch in Caring she might not be around but she sure will check up on your i love that about her. I could go on and on about all the different thing my sister are about and how they are my role model, I look up to this group of fine ladies I really do. and i am great to be apart of a great soro group such as this one. So my steps to becoming a role model are in the making lol..


                                                ROLE MODEL

No comments:

Post a Comment