Monday, April 28, 2014

Real SORORITIES/ SL SORORITIES

Hello BigSisterBuckwild here again to give my opinion on rl soros in comparison to sl soros, I think that typically the intent is for them to operate in basically the same fashion, but in my experience with them, I can see that a lot of sl Greeks do not see it that way. My Soro I am proud of, and there are a few others that stick to the standard of what frats/soros are suppose to be, but there are those that bicker all the time, power struggles, and just plain messy. In my opinion they Greeks are suppose to be about brother/sisterhood, helping the community aswell as helping each other, I wish more of the Greeks of sl would take an example from the real Greeks out there, look at their homepages, read their charters, if you don't know what it is about, or suppose to be about investigate and try to see if you can at least live up to you end of it, if you see someone in your organization that is not doing what they should, don't blast them on fb, problems within your  Greek organization, should be handled inhouse, and posted for all the world to see, there could be someone out that that is watching to see what you are all about, and if that is what they see,( which is the reason I after being on sl for 4 yrs, am just now joining ) then they will think twice, before jumping into what appears to be a really messy situation, so with all this being said, try to live up to the rl greeks way of doing things, not to say that they don't have disagreements, and confusion, but I feel they handle the problems in a completely different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment