Saturday, October 1, 2011

♥·.¸·´¯`·.¸.ஐPDP's Cancer Memorial Gardenஐ·.¸·´¯`·.¸.♥

♥♥♥PDP has officially opened its Cancer Memorial Garden.♥♥♥

The garden is a place you can remember a loved one who lost the battle against Cancer, place some flowers, candles, reflect on a loved one who is going through the battle with Cancer and rejoice in those that have made it through the storm.

The garden is serene, peaceful and gives you a place to go when you need direction, you need to pray or just meditate.

It's cost nothing to remember a loved one. We understand the pain and the hurt. We hope this garden will help you as it will be helping a lot of us.

I personally have the hurt of losing 2 people to Cancer, my mom and my aunt. I also have the pleasure of admiring my sister who have survived Cancer. This Garden is dear to me and we hope you can benefit from it. Take a look and drop some flowers or a candle, or sit and remember. How ever you need to make it special for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment