Saturday, April 30, 2016

My favorite thing to do in second life and why I log in so much.

My favorite thing is being with my husband and family.  I love the time that we share and it's exciting and fun and is also a detour from real life.  The amazing thing about second life is the fact you can do so many things you cannot do in real life.

I enjoy, the soro and the closeness that we all have within the soro.  The friends I have met throughout the years on second life have been absolutely amazing. Some have come and some have gone, but the ones that have stayed, were worth it.  What keeps me logging on is the family values, love and loyalty.

Second life is surely what you make it.  It can have some drama, but that also passes.  Everything is always exciting in second life and know matter how much drama happens on this game, I still enjoy coming back to it always.

Big Sister Passionate

No comments:

Post a Comment