Saturday, June 25, 2016

What My Sister As Myself Means to Me




What my sister as myself means to me is being supportive of each other, unconditional love, being kind and standing together, fighting together. Since the beginning of time woman of empowerment have always supported one another. In recent years, I believe we have lost sight of that. But there are still a few of us who try to keep that light shining in all of us.  We as woman, each of us are beautiful in our own way.  The picture I have posted shows that strength. As black woman we need to get back to that.  In our Sorority I believe we have the strength, love, unity, courageousness, morality, confidence, faith and assurance.  WE ARE THE WOMEN OF PI DELTA PI!!!


Posted by Big Sister Passionate AKA Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment