Saturday, September 7, 2013

New start with Pi Delta Pi

First off I'd like to say HIIIII! I"m Alli or Big Sister Quiet Storm. I"m the newest addition to PDP... The adventure to get here was a challenging but very rewarding one. Threw the pledge week  it was fun but made you think and learn both about yourself and the sorority its self. In the end it was well worth it. I have made friends and a sisterhood with some of the most awesome ladies one could wish to know. It feels good to be apart of something where everyone shares the same feelings and cravings to better them self and to form a strong bond. Many of my friends asked me what I was thinking when I said I was going to pledge a sorority in second life. What do you benefit from it? What does it have to offer? Was just some of the questions I was faced with. Well I can answer that. It gives friends, a family. People you know you can turn to when your happy or sad. It gives you that feeling of belonging and helping out to watch it grow. Being a  part of something special is what it has to offer. Weather its meeting other Sororities or Frats or doing charity events its a blast. Anyways thats my little spill lol. If your part of a sorority or frat rep it proud and if your looking to join one I would encourage it strongly.. Hint Hint Pi Delta Pi all the way! * Winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment