Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good Ol Ghetto - Episode 1

I tell you if I wasn't always getting myself into something I don't know what I would call it. I'm a genuinely nice person, you know sweet, kind and all that good stuff however I do have my freaky ways. Maybe it's the Scorpio in me or maybe it is just in my nature. Let's not get it twisted though, I'm no whore, never that but I'm caught between two people, one female and one male and up until recently the female had no clue about the male. This is where the drama in my life begins...

My name is Divaria, known to most as Diva. Yeah Beyonce just realized she was a Diva but I've known my whole damn life but since she came out with the song, every chick on the planet swears they are a diva. I just look at silly bitches and laugh because half of them don't know what a diva is. I've seen chicks that think changing their clothes like they are Diana Ross is what makes them a diva. Like I said, silly bitches. If you haven't guessed already, I'm bisexual and trisexual (laughing). Bisexual if you did not know is loving both sexes, male and female and Trisexual is I'll try mostly anything once. Like I said maybe it is the Scorpio in me. I have been dealing with my man for about 2 years now, the problem with my man is, he has a female fetish. I know what man doesn't right? I know my man loves me but to what extinct I truly do not know.

I met Jaden 3 years ago at Club Hot Cocoa, at the time that was the hottest club around and every Friday and Saturday night me and my girls were there shaking things up. This particular December frigid cold night we were at the front door chatting it up with the owner of the club when he walked up. Instantly our eyes locked and it was love at first sight. This man was fine. When I say fine I do mean FINE!!! I looked him up and down discreetly, licking my lips as I saw his tan gucci shoes, tan gucci outfit with a touch of brown and tan hat to go with it. He was clean cut and did I say fine? He spoke to the owner of the club, gave me one last look and was inside. I stood there in my Brown Fendi catsuit and brown Fendi shoes and turned to Cocoa, "Who in the hell is that fine specimen right there?" Everyone started laughing and shaking their heads at me. "What?" I asked smiling. "Girl you might want to leave that one right there alone." Cocoa said. "What's up, he's taken?"

"Leave it up to him, he is not taken but leave it up to the girl Cynthia who is seeing him, he is." Cocoa said.
"Well what's the real deal?" I asked.
"No one knows, all I do know is if he is her man he is not a very faithful one." I stood there and looked in the club at him standing at the bar. I thought to myself damn, all that caramel goodness need to be single. I stood there staring, sizing him up. He had a smile with the deepest dimples that would just get your panties wet. His nicely shaved goatee with those nice juicy lips and hazel eyes had me in awe.

"Well leave it up to your girl Diva, I'm going to find out what's really good with Mr. Fine specimen." We all laughed and me and my girls headed into the club.

We instantly went to our regular spot where we go to watch all the eye candy come in the place, little did they know I was watching the men and the women. My song, For my people by Missy Elliot came on and I was on the floor shaking my ass. I was in the middle of the floor dropping it like it was hot when Jaden walked over and asked if I mind if he danced with me, I looked at him, licked my lips and told him to come on. We were tearing the floor up and to my surprise pretty boy could dance his ass off. From Missy Elliot turned into Fat man scoop and I was open. One thing about me is I love to dance, could be why I chose to also be a stripper. Not only is the money good but I get to dance. I have a strict policy though and that is, absolutely no touching. Once the song went off, I said to him in my sexist voice, "Thanks for the dance handsome, maybe we can do it again sometime." and I turned to leave just when he gently grabbed my hand. I turned and looked at my hand then him and he let me go. "Why are you leaving so soon sexy, we only just got started." He said sounding sexy as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2011 CWade

4 comments: