Thursday, September 11, 2014

How has joining Pi Delta Pi made a difference in my Second Life?

Answer: In multiple ways

  • Re-gained a Sense of Belonging with fun, kind and warm-hearted females.
  • Scheduling my personal SL around PDP Meetings & Events.
  • Becoming more um "Creative"in the tasks that I perform for PDP.
  • Networking to Recruit more potential Sisters by promoting and spamming via Facebook etc.
  • Having more interactions with the SL GREEK community that want the PDP to come to their events.
Then there is Mercedes the Pi Delta Pi Founder... She made a positive difference in my SL by introducing me to her form of virtual swearing..  Jsjdhdhd ikr  <~~ She said. LMAO.

♦ Big Sister Creativity ♦

aka Creamy Mynx-Storm in SL

Pamela Honey-Storm in Facebook

.♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment