Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santa, what I want for Christmas is...

Blog Topic this week is: 10 things that you have on your Christmas List ♥

Dear Santa,
Here are 10 things that I have on my Christmas List:

  • 1. Give gifts that my SL Pi Delta Pi Sisters & my SL family will enjoy
  • 2. More unique decorations for my home
  • 3. More well-made Weave Hair (Yes Mesh too)
  • 4. More near-naked outfits {On Sale}
  • 5. More Slink High Heels
  • 6. A special kinky full featured bed
  • 7. A special Photo-Studio on MP (this gonna be a me to me gift)
  • 8. A special diamond necklace (Santa got it)
  • 9. An JCNY "Hearts in Love" wedding ring set (Santa got it and gave it to me on 12.23.2014)
  • 10. Finally, to have a healthy, beautiful "prim" baby in 2015 (Santa already planted the seed) *Smiles happily*


♢ Season's Greetings to All ♢
From: Mrs. Çreamy Myηχ Babii-DeVoη.ღ 
⊹ Big Sister Creativity ⊹

  ‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧╬╬appy ╬╬olidays‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧‧:❉‧


No comments:

Post a Comment