Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Going GREEK...

Blog Topic:
Why did you want to join the Greek life? What is your favorite thing about being Greek?

In RL, the GREEK life was very appealing and enticing to me. I had a lot of exposure to (Sisterhoods, Networking within the GREEKs, GREEK Open-House & Socials, GREEK Charity Fund-raisers / Awareness Rallies and GREEK step-shows) all of which enriched my college experience. My favorite part was the GREEK live Step-Shows by both the Fraternites & Sororities.. indoors or the out-door Block Party ones. Good times, Good times.

In SL, I get to again enjoy the virtual GREEK lifestyle and all that it entails such as setting the event up, dressing up and then seeing the faces of other GREEKs as they tp in. Being SL GREEK enhances my SL experiences in positive ways.

My favorite thing about being SL GREEK.. is bonding with my Sisters and having fun during our and other Soro/Frat events.



Çreamy Myηχ Babii-DeVoη.ღ.
❉-‧ Co-Founder ΠΔΠ ‧:❉                     
⊹ Big Sister Creativity ⊹
⊹ PI DELTA PI SORORITY INC.™

#GREEK-Life
#PiDeltaPi
#PrettyGirlz
#PinkNSilver
#WeSupportBack  


1 comment: