Friday, January 30, 2015

WHY DID JOIN THE GREEK LIFE

I joined the Greek life in SL........because i felt the need to want to be a part of something bigger than myself, to be a representation of an organization, that was dedicated to doing things for others and the community. I feel like being a part of a Sorority is an empowering experience, it allows you to embark on a journey of sisterhood like none you have experienced before, being with your sisters, doimg things that mke everyone as a group feel better about themselves and the people around them.
It allows you to find hidden talents in leadership, and other things that benefit the group as a whole.
Being in the Greek life has made me a more out going person, opened me up to meeting new ppl, and participating in things that I otherwise probably would not do. I LOVE MY SORORITY AND THE SISTERS IT CONTAINS, PI DELTA PI FOR LIFE, and when i m done playing this game we call SL, i will alwys remember the bonds i formed, the friends and accomplishments i made.

1 comment: