Thursday, March 3, 2016

What Do I Pledge To The Sorority????

Since joining Pi Delta Pi, I have learned many things, people come and they go, They take the Oath, and apparently it really does not mean anything to them. Now saying that, I realize this is a SL Soro, but the Loyalty, and Respect should remain the same. With that being said::: I Pledge to my Sorority, that I will always try my best to be present at all events, ( If rl work permits), I promise to never tell the secrets of the Sorority, what happens in our soro, remains in our soro. I also Pledge that if a sister ever needs to talk, needs advice, or an opinion, that i will be there for them. I pledge my Loyalty to my sorority Pi Delta Pi, this is where i joined, for specific reasons, and this is where I shall stay.
                                                                                                   
                                                                                             Pi Delta Pi for Life
                                                                                           Big Sister Buckwild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment