Thursday, December 12, 2013

2014

This year has had many painful issues for many people. 2014 is a chance to do away what you was use to doing last year it is a wrap. Pack all of them painful things in a box and throw it in the trash. It is a new year that is about to come and live it in peace and happiness and enjoy it. we only have a little life so why waste a minute of it on drama, worries, and in a lot of fake people faces that care nothing about you. Delete them and keep it moving. Focus in on making major changes in your life. My biggest goal for 2014 is building a stronger bond with my family my true family and friends. I am pulling away from giving to people in 2014 that can not give to me if I needed it.
As well I focuses more on my sisters as well Pi Delta Pi baby for life I love my sisters let's do it big in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment