Thursday, December 12, 2013

Standing on Faith.....

If you did not know I am battling Lupus. Someday are great others not so good one thing that keeps me going is that I know that troubles don't last always. I fight to live not live to fight, everyday I wake up no matter how hard it hurts I get on my knees and that God for one more day. I stand on faith and I believe that God is on the thrown and he will take away all the pain in due time.

I give my heart and soul to others because Christ gave his life for me. When others understand that this is a battle that God will take off your hands than they will find the peace I have. 2014 is in reach and I believe that it is going to be a year to rejoice in. Someone is coming out of depression, someone is coming out of an abusive relationship, Cancer will be removed, HIV/AIDS will be rebuked, families will be restored and them that we love we will have a much stronger bond.

I can speak on this opening because I am standing on the faith that whatever you go though in life God has something better in store. I stand on faith because God has never failed me as people born in the world has, which I do not hold ill feelings on them. I smiled by faith they have been removed for a reason and that is because my faith have giving me peace.


I have lupus but lupus does not have me. I have learn to stand still and let God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment