Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How Has PDP Influenced my SL

I would say that PDP has had nothing but a positive influence on my second life because I have such a sense of belonging that I didn't have before.  Not only do I get to be in the presence of beautiful, talented and strong women but I also have the privilege of working with them on things that matter to me.  Even as I write this blog we are hosting an event to raise awareness for lung cancer.  Being part of PDP had given my second life purpose it a way that I didn't have any before.  I learned as I dug deeper into the sisterhood,  I was also able to be given more responsibility,  and with that comes more purpose and definitely more things to look forward to.  There is nothing like family, and that's who the sisters of PDP are to me

BIG SISTER REFINED

No comments:

Post a Comment