Monday, November 10, 2014

Influences of PDP

Topic: Did becoming a PDP sister have an influence on your SL? In what ways if so.


Yes becoming a Pi Delta Pi Sister has positively influenced my SL I am networking more in my SL with more GREEK Frats and Sororities than ever before. I am getting all kinds of IMs in world and in my SL Facebook regarding wonderful events such as charities & awareness projects coming up and asked if the PDP would be interested in coming to support. I feel "Inclusion" in the SL GREEK community because of being in the PDP.

I feel the influences of being in the PDP has made me want to Represent my sisters well when we do go out in SL I feel more confident and empowered when going out in SL because of being in the PDP Sorority.


⊹ Big Sister Creativity ⊹
.ღ.Çṙeamy Mynx-Babii.ღ.

No comments:

Post a Comment