Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Creamy's RL and SL *Pets*

Blog Topic on: In SL and/or RL ... how many pets do you have, types and their names. If you don't have any SL or RL pets... why?



RL: From childhood to adulthood I have had pets that were like family members from dogs, cats to even a pony (country life) due to my Dad. Once I got married and we had a child and that meant fish, a dog and hamsters. Currently I have none - upkeep and no time for any right now.

SL: I have Swans (A Mom, Dad and baby swan), a turtle named Mr. T, two huge fish tanks with assorted fish, two birds - One named "Lucky" and the other named "Charms". Grins. In my inventory are AF dogs - all named Titus and AF cats - all named GinGin. My favorite SL pet is my (Add-on) horse named Paladin. Yes, I love horseback riding; just like i enjoy 7seas fishing. Kudos to SecondLife for the beautiful pets and the interactions that mimic RL.

~.~
Creamy ツ
⊹ Co-Founder ΠΔΠ  
⊹ Big Sister Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment