Monday, May 4, 2015

My Pets

As an adult SL & RL, I currently have no pets. The main reason why I don't have pets RL is because one of my children has severe allergies and he is allergic to just about everything you can think of. We are currently working with his doctors to get his allergies under control so that we are able to have a pet. The reason why I don't have any pets in SL is because I just don't have the time to take care of them and tend to them. When I was little I had a few pets. I can recall my favorite one was this big white cat my mom had. I think I was bout 5 or 6 yrs old. Her name was Che Che. I loved that cat and so did my mom. I remember when my mom got us shirts made with a picture of Che Che and a big pink rose it was my favorite shirt. I also remember a little hound dog we used to have. His name was Chief. Funny thing was it was our pet but my mom's neighbor kept him at her house and we would go over there to see and feed When my oldest son was about 4 I bought him a hamster. My son named him Mr. Chips cause he loved to eat chips. I'm not even going to go there on the story od what happened to Mr. Chips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment