Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome to the newest members of Pi Delta Pi



On Tuesday, June 26, 2012, Pi Delta Pi had the pleasure in crossing over and welcoming their newest sisters in PDP, Pink Perfection. This pledge line showed unity, bonded with their pledge line sisters as well as the sisters of Pi Delta Pi and they showed a love and vision for what they would like to become and what they can bring into the sisterhood. All of the pledge lines that we've had, all showed some kind of uniqueness but I have to say this line was on point! We welcome you ladies with open arms, open hearts and much, much love. We look forward to having a lifelong bond and getting to know more and more about you each day. Welcome, welcome, welcome, Nyx Pallis AKA Naima-Skye Pallis, Sweetypy, Poizonivy and Angelshumway AKA Sa'Leigha Mesmeriser.

We would also like to congratulate the sisters that were upgraded this quarter. These ladies show what a true Pi Delta Pi sister is with their dedication, hard work, knowledge and the love they show to their sisters and the sisterhood. These ladies understand and know the true meaning of "My Sister As Myself". Congrats sisters you deserved it.

Upgraded from Sister to Lady
Uqqn Huntress AKA Big Sister Unique
Bella Gutierrez AKA Big Sister Take Charge

Upgraded from Baroness to Queen
Lynn Ishtari AKA Big Sister Vivacious Beauty
Destiny Brongniart AKA Big Sister Realness


We also would like to share Big Sister Realness words from the ceremony with you.


Tonight I am truly proud of myself, my new sisters, my sisters that have been upgraded and most of all my sorority as a whole.


We are not just friends or sisters, we are family. When I joined Pi Delta Pi a year and a month ago, I was looking for a true bond, and a place to do some good and I have found that and then some. I had no idea that I would be where I am today or I would be with such a wonderful bunch of women. Now don't get me wrong we are far from perfect however, the difference is, we may bicker, we may argue hell we may even act a food but at the end of the day, we know that we have a stronger bond than ever, because I know that I can turn to my sister and say, sis, I'm sorry and I love you and I know that everything will be ok. That is what true family is and that is what Pi Delta Pi is to me. So to my sisters new and old, I truly, truly love you ladies and if you ever need me just know I'm never far away. I pray that I am apart of this sisterhood for many years to come.






Thank you to all of those that came out to support our crossover and help us welcome and congratulate these sisters! 






1 comment: