Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In my Delta world

Sororly Love

The bonds of DELTA can never be broken
Together we have all crossed the same sands
together we have learned the same things.
Which chapter?
Does it matter?
We are sorors...

Soror means I can lean on you
You'll be there for me, and I for you.
Soror means I can call all night
and you'll answer the phone without a fight

Soror means you're more than a friend
Soror means on you I can depend
Soror means I'm your supporter
whatever you do I'm in your corner

To Pi Delta Pi we're all so true
Soror means, I love you!
Many fail to remember that it is more to being seen and noticed when joining a sisterhood. It is a bond that is suppose to be as strong as family ties. These are your sisters united we stand tall as a tree, with beautiful leaves so that all may see.
Pi Delta Pi my sisters as myself what does that mean to you?
What it means to me is my sisters and I are all one and no one of us is better than the other one because she is me and I am her together we are one. When my sister is down I am there to help left her up. We do not fight our turn our backs on each other because my sister is me and I am her so I could never leave me if we two or one. I stand by my sisters in good and bad times. Never turn my back to my sisters because she needs me and I need her we need each other because we two are one.
Big sister Deranged Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment