Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pi Delta Pi Chant

we bout to set it off
one time Sisters clear 
the street and make 
room for them Pretty
Girl scroller
ooootooooootoooooo
Umm Clear the street
move aside here comes
them sexy scrollers of 
Pi Delta Pi
we come second to none
we get the job done
when we clear out the 
house you will see 
will we rain number 
one
Pi delta Pi
Al sororities have many chants they use in Sl we flood the chat broads with these spams and our  gestures. If we are going all out and doing the sorro thing we might as well have a chant so I came up with this first chant I am hoping you all feel this because we need a chant something easy so that the youngest can do this too. My sister is me and I am her so we have to do all we can to help one another out. I believe we are suppose to be one unit so we all need to be in unity when it comes to ideal and uplifting of the sorroites, we must unstander other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment