Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pi Delta Pi roll call

Pi Delta Pi make you look in envy
You to ugly for Delta oh that's a pitty
we sexy smart and cool 
you should have in school 
we're number one can't be number two 
Pi Delta Pi will destroy your whole damn 
We all that and got much more 
we make moves you hit the floor

Looking to my left and tell me want do you see
some nappy headed chicks that wish they was me
Looking to my right Sorros and tell me what do you see
I see them sexy Pi Delta Pi sisters looking as good as me 
oooooooooooooooot oooooooot oooohhh 

All of my love my peace and happiness I gonna give it to Delta 
All of my life my peace and happiness I gonna give it to Delta 
All of my time and peace and happiness I gonna give it to Delta 

now as we pick your pride off the floor 
Pi Delta Pi has left the Door 
Left room for you suckas to try an impersonate 
wait a minute oops oops my bad forgot we dominate 
Now do my sexy sorros run this show I think it's time for them to know
Pi Delta Pi just killed this show pick your bags we here so you can go
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT


No comments:

Post a Comment