Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sisterhood!

This poem I found online written by ~Regina Hill describes how I feel about each and everyone of my sisters: I Am Honored To Call You My Sister I know that I can trust you with my most cherished treasures, with my heart and soul, and with every secret I hold. I know that you will listen without criticizing me for my mistakes. You hear what I am trying to say, even when I fail to express myself clearly. I know that I can believe you without worrying that you will mislead me because you are honest with me, even when honesty means disagreement. I know that you will accept me, despite every wrong turn I've made. You simply love who I am. I know that our hearts are connected on the deepest level. You know me so well; Your insight and your view of me make me feel so complete. I know that I am special because you are so special. I am proud of our friendship and the strength we have together. I am honored to call you my sister and fortunate to call you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment