Sunday, June 22, 2014

My New Sisters

It's hard finding a sisterhood that is an actual "sisterhood". I researched different SL sororities for a long time before I decided to join one. My choice was Pi Delta Pi hands down. From the beginning of my journey with these beautiful young ladies, I have felt nothing but welcomed and blessed. They took me in without a problem. The thing I love the most about them is that they are always motivating  me to do better, and letting me know that they believe in me. We just recently have been planning two different events. I was not volunteering to do anything because I was questioning my self on weather or not my talents was good enough or not. Well my sisters have encouraged to the top. I was able to make two different flyers for two different events. Both of the flyers came out wonderful and I know I would have never been able to pull it off without the encouragement of my sisters. We keep in contact on a daily basis and even when we go without contact, when we get back together it's like we never missed a beat. I am honored to be apart of this group and believe deep in my heart that I have made the right decision. PI DELTA PI!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwws sis... Yes you did an awesome job. Keep up the good work and know we gonna uplift up encourage you and be there for you always <3 My Sister As Myself

    ReplyDelete