Thursday, April 16, 2015

*•.¸Favorite Places.. SL and RL¸.•*

~ Special Edition to Learn about You called:  Who am I ? ~
Blog Topic on: - Your favorite place(s) to travel to in SL and in RL? Why?



 I love traveling around to new places in Second Life and have since I came into SL. I love seeing the virtual interpretations of real life. Yet just like RL, my favorite place to be in SL is my Home(s). I am blessed that my SL home(s) have always been water based with beaches or open waters. Water, the sight and sounds soothe me. My home represents the inner me and reflects my true character, values and pleasures.

In RL, being a military brat and coming from a small family yet marrying into a large one meant and means traveling around (especially to Family Reunions). I have slowed down traveling due to costs, health issues and safety risks. Yet one of my favorite places to go to is Mobile, Alabama (again on the water). It is part of my childhood into adulthood. It is the birth place of my Grandmother and Mother - both deceased. I always feel close to both of them when I go back to my roots... Home.




~.~
Creamy  ♥
 ⊹ Co-Founder ΠΔΠ  
⊹ Big Sister Creativity
⊹ PI DELTA PI SORORITY INC.™

No comments:

Post a Comment