Monday, April 13, 2015

~Beautiful Place~

I love to sit and watch the water flow and her the ocean breeze. My favorite place to travel in SL is Jamaica. I get to surf, sail, swim and most of I get to enjoy all the romantic aspects with my love. One of the main reasons I like Jamaica in SL is because its a place I may never to see in my real life. I cant swim in real life so to be able to swim in SL is amazing.







In my real life I recently traveled to Chicago with my sister Lolo, We stayed the weekend and I really had a good time. The food is amazing, we ate at Portillos , we both had big beef combo doubled dipped in gravy, cheese fries, and a cake shake; simply amazing. I can not wait to be able to go again just for that. Oh I also tried the chop salad, yes mouth watering. If you ever decide to go to Chicago that is a must try .... ijs!



Tia
A.K.A
Big Sister Sophisticated
Baroness of Pi Delta Pi 
Pledge Master 

No comments:

Post a Comment