Thursday, April 2, 2015

❤ Chocolate Eggs and Me ❤



Easter Themed Blog: The PDP Hippity Hop Bunny said PIck one for yourself ... Chocolate Eggs, Jelly Beans or Boiled Colored Eggs? Which did you choose and Why?
---

I chose.... Chocolate Eggs. I am a true, die-hard *CHOCOLATE Aficionado*. I will always choose chocolate and chocolate-covered anything. Drools a little. lol. Don't get me wrong, I also enjoy Jelly beans and love me some boiled eggs especially at Easter time.  I L❤VE so many things about Easter Time.... the vibrant colors, the big Sunday dinner that I will cook and the family time spent together.

I look forward to seeing what my Sisters picked from the PDP Hippity Hop Bunny's basket. So far the ones that I have read, have touched my heart. Sisters, we have a lot in common and seem to share similar childhoods and family lives. *Smiles*





()()
(*-*)    ✫(`'·.❀.  Hαρρץ Ɛαstєг!  .❀.·'´)✫
c(")(")

~.~
Creamy ❀
⊹ Co-Founder ΠΔΠ  
⊹ Big Sister Creativity
⊹ PI DELTA PI SORORITY INC.™


#PiDeltaPi

#WeSupportBack  

No comments:

Post a Comment