Monday, April 13, 2015

My favorite places...

My favorite place to go to in RL is my grandmothers house in Newburgh New York. Her house is my favorite place to go to because it is the first place that I ever can temper as a little girl that did not bring me bad memories. I went through and came through some tough things so there were always more bad memories then good. When I walked through my grandmothers door the first thing I always smelled was her cranberry cinnamon candles that she burns in her kitchen. Then u would hear her wind chimes on the front porch swinging. It just always bring a sense of comfort and relaxation. My favorite place in SL to go to is called Pillars of Hercules. This is one of the first places I ever went to when I joined SL 3 years ago. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I love the little boat ride you take into the sunshine and the little flying bike ride u take into the sky. When you reach the top of the mountain there is a little white and gold bath that u can take with that special one that has the most beautiful view imaginable: it's very very beautiful and a nice place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment