Sunday, November 24, 2013

MY SISTER AS MYSELF

My Sister As Myself... that motto means so much to me, and i clearly understand what it mean, when I feel like Im alone I am not, I have my sister right there behind me, and when I spoke with one of my Sister about something I was going though she did not pass judgement and that meant so much to me, So to my sisters that Motto is just not a Motto they just say, they Stand up to it, My Sister As Myself,  I can proudly say I am so happy to be surround by sister PI DELTA PI SISTERHOOD

1 comment:

  1. I agree in the mist of trails your sisters will be there for you. It is a honor and blessing and the sisters of Pi Delta Pi has proven over and over again that is the best motto to have when asking who we are. My sister is myself because if one is down I am down as well, When one rejoice I to rejoice. I am a proud sister Pi Delta Pi and honored to carry on should a great sisterhood attached to my name

    ReplyDelete