Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CHANGES:::::::::: PDP HAS MADE IN MY LIFE

Hello Ladies, Buckwild here, to put in her blog for the week. the title is changes and the changes PDP has made in my life. Well PDP has had an affect on my sl, and, and my rl as a whole. me being an only child, i tend to be to myself alot, and i brought that to my sl as well, even though in sl that is not a bad thing, but PDP has helped me to be a little more social with ppl, and has shown me, i don't have to handle things on my own. I do have sisters that i can talk to, kick it with, and just cut up, it's a family thing, and i love that about my Soro. PDP has let me know that you can be around a group of females and there not always be some type of drama. that is the change PDP has made in my life, i am an outgoing person, but my Sorority has enabled me to be more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment