Saturday, June 21, 2014

what the sisterhood of pdp has shown me

What is a sister?? Sisters are angels, who lift us to our feet when our wings forget how to fly, My sisters remind me by their steadfastness, that truth. beauty and goodness, do exist in this world, that no matter what my pdp sisters, will always be there to love you through thick and thin, and by doing this we create a bridge between hearts, a bond that cannot be broke or edited( in sl terms) to fit one particular want or need.our laughs are linitless, our memories are countless and our pdp sisterhood is endless, this sisterhood is a journey, and not a destination, because it is neverending there is no stop on this cruise. There are no better friends than my sisters, and there are no better sisters than the sisters of Pi Delta Pi.........Buckwild Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment