Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Sisters as Myself

Hello Sisters of Pi Delta Pi,

Creamy Mynx-Storm aka Big Sister Creativity
Co-Founder {In Training}

I write this Intro as a new member to this Sorority; yet the warmth and acceptance that I've felt to date from you all ... makes me feel like I've always been a part of you. I have been in Second Life for 4 years and for the most part totally enjoy this virtual world. I discovered the GREEK SL world about two years ago and knew that I wanted to be part of it. I am a people person in RL and in SL. I enjoy networking with others, entertaining others and spending time with interesting people.

Anyone can join a "Sorority" and there are many out there in SL; what I wanted and found with the Pi Delta Pi ... is a Sisterhood, a well-organized unit and a group of unique ladies. I plan to bring to the PDP the best of myself... active participation, loyalty, friendship, sisterly love, light humor and as my big sister name proclaims... Creativity.

I come as a package as I have an SL husband (DeeJay Skylar Storm), three SL daughters (ages 6, 23 & 27) and extended SL family & friends that will be supporting me and Pi Delta Pi Sorority events. I am embracing the PDP motto of "My Sister as Myself". Thus, I look forward to building warm, loving, strong life-long friendships with all my Sisters.

ΠΔΠ .ღ. ΠΔΠ

No comments:

Post a Comment