Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I passed the test!

For everyone that knows me... I hate tests more than nails  on a chalkboard, more than smelly cats.... More than bad weave! When I was in university,  one of my professors told me that if I don't like tests then I would never earn a degree.  That's not true,  I don't think anything one likes tests,  but there is no other way to prove that you know your stuff,  and that you are willing to prove it.  I proved myself in school,  and I wanted to prove myself to my sisters. It's a  requirement.... So as a sister (who waited till the last possible moment) it was my responsibility to get it done.  They way I was sweating! And to boot I wasn't even relaxing in rl while writing it, I was running on the treadmill!  But I think it actually helped to keep me focused.  To be honest, I didn't expect it to be so hard Lol... But it also made me realize that being part of a sisterhood isn't just about lip service.  You need to know about your sorority and all of the inner workings just like any other family.  I'm glad I'm done and proud that I'm still a sisiter ;)


Love Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment