Monday, August 25, 2014

Reppin the Sorority

"Dedicated Women of Distinction Carrying Herself Proudly Yet Humbly, 
Representing the Pink & Silver with every fiber of her being..."


 Photos of the OPS "COLCHIAN" Line Crossing Ceremony (The Sixth Stigma)  on 8.25.2014

I think of those words from the PDP Handbook when teleporting into GREEK theme fundraisers, parties and / or ceremonies. Sometimes, I go not knowing what to expect. I ponder questions like am I over-dressed or under-dressed; did my weave rezz in or am I a cloud. All these thoughts because I really want to look good when representing our Sorority.

I am not a vain woman in RL or SL but I do like to look my very best. Yes in SL I tend to dress on the more sensual side but *Not* to events that call for classy attire. Even if others come to semi-formal / formal events of ours or other GREEK events wearing casual-wear or under-dressed, I strive to dress appropriately. I can tell you all and vouch for Sis Mercedes as being the same way. To date, I have never seen a PDP Soror looking bad in SL public. We are some of the most gorgeous and well-dressed Sisters in Second Life.

#ρяєттуgιяℓz... looking like Divas


♦ Big Sister Creativity ♦
aka Creamy Mynx-Storm in SL
Pamela Honey-Storm in Facebook
.♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment