Thursday, August 21, 2014

Truly Being Apart of Something Bigger Than Ourselves

Hello Sister, I int really know what I was gonn blog about when I opened this page, but as I sat and thought about it, it came to me, being apart of something that is bigger than ourselves is truly a blessing. Having a sisterhood like pdp, has meant a lot to me in so many diff ways, sometimes a sister will hit you up , if she knows you are feeling down, being more for you than for herself, this is a great feeling, to know that you are loved ,no matter what the situation, I have myself experienced this very thing, and I have found that my sisiters are always there to lend a kind word, a hug, a shoulder, and that is going above and beyond,yourself, stopping what you are doing, to lend a kind word or a hug, wow!!!!! I feel the love all through Pi Delta Pi!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment