Sunday, August 10, 2014

Love Letter to My Sisters.

I feel like I have not seen or talked to some of you guys in forever. I had everyone on my mind so I decided to use this as a moment to catch up on my blogging. I have not seen sis Dianne or sis Kandi in forever. I really miss you ladies. I know we all have a lot going on in RL, so it's hard to always keep up. I hope that you both are in good spirit and health. Sis Mercedes, I just love ya. I'm smiling as I write about you because you are such a go getter. Your work hard and always remain such a passionate dedicated person. I'm always excited to hear how your business is going because I have the same goal in life and it amazes me to watch you on your journey. I got so worried when I seen you were sick, but I know your a hard worker. Just make sure you are taking care of your self to sis. Sis Kotton, you always got me laughing. Your always high spirited even when your not in the mood. We most def have to get together so we can cut up in person LOL. I need to spend more time and get to know more of my big sisters and little sisters. I'm going to do my best to make sure that I do that. As far as I go, my life is about to get chaotic. School is starting back for me and the kids, and I have also picked up a little part time job just to have something to do. I'm excited and worried about time management but I believe I can do it. I love you all my beautiful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment