Wednesday, March 25, 2015

⊹ Big Sister Creativity

Blog Topic: What does your Big Sister name mean? If you could have a 2nd Big Sister name; what would it be and why?

---

⊹ Big Sister Creativity

Creativity..
      is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed. Creativity can also be defined "as the process of producing something that is both original and worthwhile" or "characterized by originality and expressiveness and imagination".

I was perfectly named ⊹Big Sister Creativity⊹ of PDP... a name that I strive to live up to in my SL. I enjoy mental stimulation and challenges that allow me to express my talents and skills. It seems to come naturally to me to decorate, to write, to promote events and to even empower others to show their creative selves. 


---


If I could have a 2nd Big Sister name it would be:
⊹ Big Sister Unique

Unique..
    one and only; single; sole: a unique specimen
    having no like or equal; unparalleled: a unique achievement
    highly unusual, extraordinary, rare, etc.:

It is believed that by virtue of everyone's DNA being different from conception that we are all "Unique".  In a virtual world of copy-cats and folks trying to conform to fit in (amazing that SL mimics RL for some like that)... I consider myself ~ Unique. Yes I am a "Team-player" but I am also a drummer that marches to my own SL beats... in style, mannerisms, beliefs and lifestyle.

This saying is my favorite Motto & Creed in my SL profile:
⊱❥ Original Avatar .. Original Personality ❥⊰






~.~
Creamy ♥
⊹ Co-Founder  
⊹ Big Sister Creativity
⊹ PI DELTA PI SORORITY INC.™  ΠΔΠ

No comments:

Post a Comment