Monday, March 23, 2015

~THE MEANING BEHIND MY NAME BIG SISTER SOPHISTICATED~

The name Big Sister Sophisticated was chosen for me, I believe I recognized for my skills in fashion.  I carry myself like a lady in public at all times. Sophisticated means having, revealing, or proceeding from a great deal of worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture. Which I think describes me in a nut shell. On the Urban side of things sophistication is a mix of knowing when a joke's over, caring somewhat about the consequences of your actions, talking about something of reasonable importance, having a good dose of common sense, not letting your immediate reactions control your life, knowing how much information is TOO much information, and not wearing wearing your jeans lower than your underwear.

If I could choose and 2nd name it would Big Sister Classy Diva because I am most definitely Classy and a Diva. I cherish my knowledge of knowing how to look and act like a lady.


Tia  
A.K.A
Big Sister Sophisticated
Baroness of Pi Delta Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment