Sunday, March 29, 2015

Big Sister Buckwild

I have asked myself why I was given the name Big Sister Buckwild, and after taking a look in the mirror, I found the answer, Websters defines buckwild as meaning to be unconstrained and uncontrolled, And I am definately that at times, but always in a good way, the Urban Dictionary defines buckwild as for someone, or something to go crazy in some way, that to describes me. I am very happy with the name that was chosen for me, as I am one to speak my mind, and to not hold any punches about anything, to go buckwild and be uncontrolled. I don;t have a second choice for another name, as there is no other name that completely describes Kotton Colletti-Xue Correct.

   Being Big Sister Buckwild, sets me apart from anyone else, at first I was like why can't I have
a name like refined, sophisticated, and some of the other names the others sisters carry, but i would not change my name for anything in this world, Big Sister Buckwild describes me to a T.

No comments:

Post a Comment