Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Big Sister OutSpoken

My Big Sister name has a few different meanings to it. To this day, I still wonder why my sisters decided to name me Outspoken. I am and can be very outspoken. At times it can be a good thing and at times it can be a bad thing. If someone wants to know the truth then yes come to me cause I'm going to tell u the truth weather you want to hear it or not. It get me in trouble though cause sometimes certain things are just not for me to say and because I'm outspoken I will say something anyway. So yes (LOL) being the outspoken ones has it perks and bad things. If I could rename myself I think my name would be Big Sister Evolve. I say this because right now I'm in a place in my life where I'm evolving into a new space and mind frame. When I'm done evolving I will be a better more smarter mature person. I want to be able to tell other women my story my experiences and hopefully they will be able to evolve also.

No comments:

Post a Comment