Monday, March 16, 2015

Seeing *PINK and SILVER*

Blog Topic: The PDP Colors are Pink and Silver... Which one is your favorite or is it a tie? Why?



  
It is a Tie for me. I love both colors and can't even pick one over the other. I love the soft pink color that makes me think of Bubblegum, lollipops and soft slippers. I love the shiny silver color that makes me feel sexy thus I wear silver for my jewelry accessories .. bracelets, anklets, earrings, necklace even my wedding ring. Both colors combined look fantastic... our paddles, scepter, jewelry and clothing really stand out. Both colors radiate confidence, femininity, strength yet softness. Pink is flirty, sexy, alluring and fun. Silver is stable, smart and erotic. Pink and Silver colors worn together or alone truly reflect... Me.

*•.¸♥ Pink and Silver ♥¸.•*

 
--
Çreamy Myηχ Babii-DeVoη.ღ.
❉-‧ Co-Founder in ΠΔΠ ‧:❉                  
⊹ Big Sister Creativity ⊹
⊹ PI DELTA PI SORORITY INC.™

#PiDeltaPi
#PinkNSilver
#WeSupportBack 

No comments:

Post a Comment