Monday, May 5, 2014

ABOUT ME!

I'm normally not to good at telling people about myself lol they most likely gonna have to wait and see... But here are some basic stuff, I think it quite obvious that I can be a little crazy, rude, talkative and have an attitude some times but with that there's also kind, trust worthy, respectfully, dependable if i dont forget lol... My main thing is imma treat you how I'm being treated.. I like being around people with the same mentality like I do, I believe I get along better with them but I'm not judgmental so it doesnt really matter. I'm always open to trying new things, and I just went blank.. lol... I love shopping, Talking shit(lol, yup one of my hobbies) but I wish I found more stuff to do on sl.. For now i only shop and club if im not home changing lol..
I try my best to keep it 100% and its a huge deal to me that people do the same. I think im done for now, if i remember anything else ill be back.. lol love you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment